Fri Jun 12 09:10:21 AM MDT 2026 Today is Friday! (Friyay!) But it feels like they come so slow. It’s sad when you look forward to the weekend. I’m not sure how that ever came on the radar, but that’s what this life feels like at times. I wish I didn’t feel this way most weeks, but that’s how I feel. It would be nice to be able to get over whatever is causing this, but what am I going to do about it? So many questions that don’t have a way of making sense. There is never a way to make sense of it all I suppose, that’s what this life is all about. If I had a way to make the future possible? I would so be on that. I’m not sure how that works though. There needs to be a way to make this life manageable. I doubt there seems to be a way to overcome anything. So many possibilities and thought processes out there, I doubt there is a way to overcome a lot in this life. Fri Jun 12 10:09:44 AM MDT 2026 I wish I could understand what this life is meant to turn out to be! I don’t get it most da...
Gone are the days when a student asked an honest question and a teacher responded, “Don’t worry about it!” Gone are the days when a student raised a sincere concern and a teacher bore his or her testimony as a response intended to avoid the issue. Gone are the days when students were protected from people who attacked the Church. Fortunately, the Lord provided this timely and timeless counsel to you teachers: “And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith.”
The Opportunities and Responsibilities of CES Teachers in the 21st Century, Elder M. Russell Ballard
Comments
Post a Comment