If life had a way to conquer our mind, what would that look like? I’m not sure I quite understand what’s going on with it all, just that we have to be able to figure out what it’s doing at any given moment. I wish I could understand and grasp what it’s doing to us, but if we can’t explain that…what are we even doing here? I simply do not know. I wish I had the ability to understand and grasp what this life has in store for me, but then again I don’t think I can do that. It’s life after all, I mean come on now. What more do you want from it? Exactly.
So... I'm watching Deadly Women. Wow... this is quite the show.
Currently it's about teens who kill their parents. They're kinda nuts... okay more than kinda. I guess that's why they're on this show. Very weird stuff going on.
Is it weird that I enjoy the show? o.O Not what they do of course. Because that would be psycho and crazy.
Yeah give it a shot sometime... the um watching of the show. Not what they do.
Currently it's about teens who kill their parents. They're kinda nuts... okay more than kinda. I guess that's why they're on this show. Very weird stuff going on.
Is it weird that I enjoy the show? o.O Not what they do of course. Because that would be psycho and crazy.
Yeah give it a shot sometime... the um watching of the show. Not what they do.
Comments
Post a Comment