Skip to main content

What Is This Life?

I often wonder what this life is all about. I don’t understand it most of the time, but that’s okay. I don’t think you’re supposed to know or understand any of it. It’s just life. Does that make sense? I’m not sure. I wish I could fully grasp or understand it. But, well, I don’t know how this life is meant to turn out. It’s life. That’s all I know about it. It would be nice to be able to do something with this life, anything. But the problem? I don’t know how best to go about doing that! Yeah, nothing makes sense. I have to be okay with that thought process. If life has a purpose, I must find out what that purpose is. It must be something I can handle or deal with on a daily basis. I don’t know how that works though. So many things in this life I do not understand. It would be nice to be able to figure somthing out. Whatever that something is? I want to understand it. So, I ask a simple question. What is this life? I’m not sure I understand what it is. I’m not sure I’m expected to un...

Hello Tuesday

Well it's Tuesday. :-) Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing actually. I do know that it's not Monday anymore... so yes has to be a good thing. Unless it turns out to be a Monday... then we're in trouble. I've heard that Tuesday's can actually be Monday's in disguise. Don't ask me how that works... I just know that it does.

Last week for example, yes last week's Tuesday was Monday in sheep's clothing. Such a bad day that was... I can't even recall what happened it was that bad. LOL I'm sure it was nothing though... because well A) I can't remember and B) I'm still here. So yes nothing too horrific must have taken place.

So for now, I"ll just take today as it comes to me... not worry too much about anything, and see where that takes me. Oh and I'll be listening to music... lots of music. I love Spotify. If you've not checked it out... do check it out. Streaming music with limited commercial interruption. I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.