Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it. Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear. You know what the kicker is about life though? We d...
So... been thinking. There are some things that I code over and over again... sometimes it's a copy and paste type of thing. Why not make my own utils.jar file that I can just include in other projects?
Yeah... something like that. So I think I'll be working on that next.
Right now I have three categories that come to mind.
Yeah... something like that. So I think I'll be working on that next.
Right now I have three categories that come to mind.
- String
- Xml
- Text
I know one of the main things I tend to do is read in a file and then work with that content. Afterwards I save the output to a file. So yes, def will be creating methods/classes to read in files, and then export files. Should be an interesting project to work on.
Comments
Post a Comment