This is such a silly life at times, we don’t always know what’s going on with it. That’s okay though! If life were meant to be other than silly, we wouldn’t have a clue about anything now would we? No, I didn’t think so. That’s what this life is all about. It’s meant to be strange at times and when that happens, we have to sit up and take notice. If we don’t? Then we’re pretty much in trouble. That’s just how life goes at times though. I don’t blame anyone but myself when that happens. It’s life and there’s nothing I’m able to do about it. So I don’t even bother.
So... been thinking. There are some things that I code over and over again... sometimes it's a copy and paste type of thing. Why not make my own utils.jar file that I can just include in other projects?
Yeah... something like that. So I think I'll be working on that next.
Right now I have three categories that come to mind.
Yeah... something like that. So I think I'll be working on that next.
Right now I have three categories that come to mind.
- String
- Xml
- Text
I know one of the main things I tend to do is read in a file and then work with that content. Afterwards I save the output to a file. So yes, def will be creating methods/classes to read in files, and then export files. Should be an interesting project to work on.
Comments
Post a Comment