One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
I recently bought "Caprica" and "The Plan".
What I saw was rather upsetting.
In both direct to dvd "movies", they had nudity.
I don't understand why they did this... it did nothing to the story line in either video. Shame SyFy, same on you for doing this.
Personally I should have either read up on them more and/or waited for the televised version to come out next year.
What I saw was rather upsetting.
In both direct to dvd "movies", they had nudity.
I don't understand why they did this... it did nothing to the story line in either video. Shame SyFy, same on you for doing this.
Personally I should have either read up on them more and/or waited for the televised version to come out next year.
Comments
Post a Comment