One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
I believe in dreams. There are several types of dreams, here's a few I've noticed in my life:
1. A warning / vision of the future
2. Entertainment
3. To help solve a problem your subconscious mind has been worrying about
Having experienced all three types of dreams, I can say some are helpful and some weird me out. I guess there's a fourth kind of dream. I can only describe it as the "school dream". You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, don't make me go there please.
Comments
Post a Comment