Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
I wrote another book lately. Ordered it even. It should be to me in a few weeks. I'm kinda excited about it. Mostly excited by the cover art, but well ya know how that goes. I have another book in the hopper ready to be ordered too. I'll probably do that next month.
Been working on another story about a relationship. Not sure how it will end yet. Thirteen chapters into it so far. It's a good thing.
Comments
Post a Comment