Life isn’t what everyone says it’s like. I’d like to think it’s something unique, but well it’s not. It’s something that comes along to everyone. We don’t have a say in the matter. We live, we live and we die. There’s nothing much else to it. I mean, if there were? Wouldn’t you think we could explain why everything works the way it does? Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. But we don’t get to have that choice in life. It’s a damning thing to make us worry over everything and nothing at all. But that’s life in a nutshell isn’t it? Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
That's right, life is weird. There's nothing I am able to do with this life because that's what this life is all about, confusion.
Some would say that life isn't confusing. But I would have to say otherwise.
Life is very confusing at times. It's terrible. Mostly worrysome and simply terrible. How else can I describe it? I'm not sure.
Comments
Post a Comment