One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
That's right. Moved all of my things into storage, now I'm homeless for a little bit while I look for an apartment. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I've always had a place to live ready to go when I've sold a home. This is a new experience for me for sure. I hope everything goes okay, I'm sure it will and all...but I just hope it works out.
Comments
Post a Comment