One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Joseph F. Smith gave the following response when asked if he was a prophet during the Reed Smoot hearings:
Gordon B. Hinckley gave a similar response:
(side note: what's with the laughter?)
SUNDAY INTERVIEW -- Musings of the Main Mormon / Gordon B. Hinckley, `president, prophet, seer and revelator' of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, sits at the top of one of the world's fastest-growing religions (sfgate.com)


Comments
Post a Comment