If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
So I went to change my desktop background image from the current windows bleh. To something more cool. You know like Iron Man.
Here's the actual image that I wanted to use. I sized the image and cropped it to what I wanted it to be. Then went looking for the place to do it.
Short and simple? It isn't possible on a Windows Starter OS.
Honestly?
Really?
You serious Microsoft?
I knew there was a reason I liked Linux better. Sheesh.
So, I might actually be throwing this install out the window as well. Might as well stick to Linux for the rest of my life. I already have two computers running it, why not the netbook?
Not a happy camper.
Comments
Post a Comment