Today is not going well, My phone isn’t working. I hate it. I need to get a new phone, but we have no funds for a new phone. Who knows what’s going on anymore. I hate it. I wish there was something we could do about it, but there isn’t. I mean yeah I need to get a new phone. But the money thing is making it difficult. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make my old phone work fine and dandy again, but I doubt life works that way. No, I know life doesn’t work that way.
Watched Garfield last night... hadn't seen that movie before... I know I know, I've been living under a rock or something.
Anywho... it was an okay show. Didn't like the part where Odie got dognapped... poor puppy. But all in all it was an alright show. Wouldn't own it... definately a renter.
Comments
Post a Comment