Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Seriously. What is this life that we are even aware of its existence? I’m not sure I understand what’s going on most days. It feels like a simple possibility that I should be able to figure out whatever it is going through my mind? But I don’t understand it right now. So many things have happened this year, and I feel like I’m in a rut. I don’t know what to do about any of it. It would be nice to have some kind of perspective of what to do about life.
Comments
Post a Comment