If a person were to look at you today, what would they say? It can’t be that dangerous of a question, now, can it? No I don’t think so. Life has a way with making us overcome whatever it is that is a challenge to us. That doesn’t mean we don’t have to face the challenges, we have to go through them for sure. But we don’t have to do it alone. Talk about a relief. I wish I could explain it all out to you, but I don’t know how to go about doing that. It’s life. There doesn’t appear to be a simple way of making it simply work out at times. We’re screwed in that fashion. Lost at sea as it were. But, if we can get past it all, or through it all, we have an opportunity to be better than we currently are. Now that’s a good thought process isn’t it? I think it is. There’s a lot of things I like to think, but I don’t know how to think about them. They tend to come and go and there’s nothing I cam do about it. So I sit and wait until something better happens to me in life. I just hope it doesn’...
So I’m having nightmares from the attacks on the 11th. I keep dreaming that I’m back in High School and I’m trying to warn people about the attacks that are about to take place. But no one will listen to me. I’ve hard of survivors guilt, but I wasn’t there…can that still be true if you weren’t there? I don’t know. But something is making me dream about these things and I don’t want to dream about them anymore!
Comments
Post a Comment