Skip to main content

If Life Gives You Lemons...

They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.

What goes on in life

Not everyone understands what goes on in your own life. They barely understand what goes on in their lives. Life is a silly thing that comes and goes, long before we can grasp it we want to have some kind of understanding of whatever happens in it all on a daily basis. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, life comes at us in many different kinds and ways of issues. We sometimes get what's going on, yet most of the time we don't have a clue. It would be nice to be able to have an idea of what to do with this life when we simply don't have a clue of what is going on. So we try and see if we can get through it the best we can.

If those kinds of thoughts and feelings are wrong, I'd rather not be right. I'm sure I've said that before, I can't remember exactly when that happened, but I've said it before. There's not reason not to believe certain things in life will be a total letdown or a failure. That's okay. Sometimes you just have to deal with such thoughts and think it will happen. Who knows what the future holds, not everyone who wishes they had a plan actually has a plan in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.