I am rather anxious today. I think it has to do with the medication(s) I am on at the moment. Doctor changed some medications, added some, did some other things put me back on medications I haven’t been on in a while…the same ol’ same ol’. Anti-Psychotic meds work wonders when they work, they’re amazing. When your mind doesn’t want them to work? Well, that’s when things become quite a problem. I hate to admit it, but life doesn’t always work the way we want it to work. What can I say? It’s a mess at times. There’s nothing wrong with that, but to say it’s not complex is a complete overhaul of whatever there is. Talk about a mixed bag of nuts. Someone doesn’t understand everything there is to understand about it all. If I wasn’t anxious, today would be a better day than it is. But, well I am so there’s nothing I can do about it. I wish there was…but there isn’t so I’ll just have to deal with whatever comes my way. Such a bummer if you think about it all. Nothing is ever cureable. Every...
So, word on the net has it that you can now search Twitter tweets. How special is that.
Moments after I found this out... I could swear that Google decided to do the same darn thing.
While I'm not surprised by this action... I am amused that Google didn't announce that they had done it first. But leave it to Microsoft to try and wedge their feet into something where I don't believe they really belong.
Personally I think that Microsoft should leave the whole search thing to Google, Yahoo etc. They should just focus on what they do best... taking money from people and selling a sub-standard Operating System. (Wow, I sure do sound biased against them now don't I? Nah, not me!) :o)
I wonder if people will catch onto Bing... Google has become a household name and has been since 1999 ish. I know when I go to Google something... I use well Google. Even if I search something via Yahoo, or Msn (not very often mind you), I still call it googling.
Oh well, may the best *cough* Google *cough* search engine win.
Moments after I found this out... I could swear that Google decided to do the same darn thing.
While I'm not surprised by this action... I am amused that Google didn't announce that they had done it first. But leave it to Microsoft to try and wedge their feet into something where I don't believe they really belong.
Personally I think that Microsoft should leave the whole search thing to Google, Yahoo etc. They should just focus on what they do best... taking money from people and selling a sub-standard Operating System. (Wow, I sure do sound biased against them now don't I? Nah, not me!) :o)
I wonder if people will catch onto Bing... Google has become a household name and has been since 1999 ish. I know when I go to Google something... I use well Google. Even if I search something via Yahoo, or Msn (not very often mind you), I still call it googling.
Oh well, may the best *cough* Google *cough* search engine win.
Comments
Post a Comment