This life is here for a reason, we don’t have to say exactly what that reason is, we just have to believe in it no matter what happens in this life, we have to understand one thing. That thing is that we are not alone in the universe. I’m not saying there are aliens out there, but yeah there are aliens out there. It’s a concept that people have wondered about from time to time, there doesn’t appear to be anything else you can do but wonder what’s going on in the skies above us! There are so many things in this life that don’t always seem to matter, but you wish they would, at least that’s what I’d like to think would happen. I’m not sure that’s how this life is meant to be understood of course. If there’s anything in this life that doesn’t make sense, then it will always be there. It doesn’t have to make sense, that’s the absurdity of it all! Why should it make sense if there’s nothing to grasp from it all? I’m not sure I know the ansewr to that question. Such a life comes and goes an...
Life comes at us when we really least expect it to. Something goes a bit wonky, and we are left to put the pieces back together. The music simply continues to play on without stopping. Life doesn't stop because you are having a difficult time to get through something. Life doesn't just give up. It has to keep flowing for all the other billions of people around the world. It would be quite odd if everything just stopped because one person's heart gave way.
So, life doesn't work that way. Good to know. What are we to do with the broken pieces of a heart that's holding together with duct tape and hope? Can a person live off of hope alone? I'm not sure. I imagine one could really wish that would work out...if it does great. If it doesn't? Then there could be other issues down the road. Who knows. Whatever the case, life continues to move on. The music still plays.
So, life doesn't work that way. Good to know. What are we to do with the broken pieces of a heart that's holding together with duct tape and hope? Can a person live off of hope alone? I'm not sure. I imagine one could really wish that would work out...if it does great. If it doesn't? Then there could be other issues down the road. Who knows. Whatever the case, life continues to move on. The music still plays.
Comments
Post a Comment