Thu Jun 11 11:18:25 AM MDT 2026 Let’s talk about what today is. Today is a rather ungrateful day. It’s a Thursday, so that’s got to mean something. Of course I thought yesterday was Thursday. Such a bummer. I’m freezing today. I don’t know how hot it’s supposed to get outside? But I feel cold. I don’t usually feel cold in the summertime. I hope I’m not getting sick or coming down with something. I’m sitting in my office and I have my minky on my lap because I’m freezing! Sami’s friend dropped off some chairs so we have a place to sit now. They’re nice oversized comfy chairs too! Only cost her eight dollars, so that’s what we paid for them. It feels good to have a place to sit in while writing or watching TV again. Talk about a good thing to have around. Last night, I had some crazy thoughts. Typical “life is a simulation” thought process. I don’t know why I am having these thoughts. They seem to come out of nowhere. It just happens to be that way though. I’m not crazy, sure I’ve be...
There are times when you have to simply live the truth. Whatever truth that is. Does the bible not teach that:
I believe it does. So, what does that mean exactly? Personally to me, it means that no matter where the truth will lead you. As long as you study it with intent and with actual pure of heart, with no desire to deceive anyone not even yourself, you will come across that which will help you feel at peace.
Personally I for one, would love to have peace in my life. A religion which causes you to experience anxiety over simple things doesn't make sense to me. I believe that's one reason why I no longer believe. But only one. There are many reasons why I no longer believe in the LDS religion or faith. Those questions have come from and have lasted a long time without having answers to any of it. It is rather troubling to my mind if you ask me.
1. John 8:32
The truth shall set you free?1
I believe it does. So, what does that mean exactly? Personally to me, it means that no matter where the truth will lead you. As long as you study it with intent and with actual pure of heart, with no desire to deceive anyone not even yourself, you will come across that which will help you feel at peace.
Personally I for one, would love to have peace in my life. A religion which causes you to experience anxiety over simple things doesn't make sense to me. I believe that's one reason why I no longer believe. But only one. There are many reasons why I no longer believe in the LDS religion or faith. Those questions have come from and have lasted a long time without having answers to any of it. It is rather troubling to my mind if you ask me.
1. John 8:32
Comments
Post a Comment