If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Feels like it's that time of year or something. Choosing to move again. It's nothing quite like moving that makes it all feel normal and special at the same time. I wish life would just once slow down a bit for me to be able to figure it all out. But I'm not sure how that will all go over if life doesn't feel like doing that.
Life isn't a game. It's not meant to be a game but a serious thing it is. There isn't much to life except the fact that you have to work for a living. It comes at you fast and you have to understand that. It's not an expensive thing to work, but it is something that has to be done.
Comments
Post a Comment